How our services are charged:
As a registered user on VTUDATAZONE, you get your discounts based on the user level you go for. There are two user levels: Resellers and Partners.
Please note that different discounts/commissions apply to both vendor levels. See the table below for details:
Our offers, and Prices
|PRODUCTS DISCOUNT||RESELLERS||PARTNER/ (BUSINESS)||PRO LEVEL|
|MTN VTU Airtime/Data||3.0%||3.30%||3.5%|
|MTN Share and Sell Airtime||4%||6%||7.5%|
|MTN SME Data 1GB||₦280||#260||#255|
|MTN SME Data 2GB||₦560||#520||#510|
|MTN SME Data 5GB||₦1400||#1300||#1275|
|GLO VTU Airtime||3.00%||3.50%||3.8%|
|Airtel VTU Airtime/Data||2.00%||2.40%||2.60%|
|9Mobile VTU Airtime/DATA||2.00%||2.20%||2.40%|
|TV Cable Subscription fees||#20 + Bounquette||#15 + Bounquette||#10 + Bounquette|
|Electricity payment fee||#20 + Amount purchased||#15 + Amount purchased||#10 + Amount purchased|
|WAEC Result Pin||₦1800||#1760||#1750|
|Start-up /Upgrade Fee||#500||#1000||#1500|
How the prices work:
- Start-up capital/Upgrade fee is a one-time fee paid by the respective vendor. This is only paid once for any chosen level.
- A vendor who is already in one of the levels may request for an upgrade to another level with the among described under that desired level.
- Our discounts and prices are given based on the respective services providers. And hence, the prices are not fixed and are subjected to change, depending on the services provider’s changes in price.
Funding to wallet:
- There are two options for funding your e-wallet. Either you use the secured online payment provided by Paystack, or you pay a minimum of #2000 into the bank account provided on your login page. Please note that any amount paid into the bank account which is below #2000 will incur a fee of #50.
Is API available?
- Yes. API is available for web developers to connect their accounts to their website and set their prices too.